The glave kocen gallery is a prominent contemporary gallery featuring 3200 square feet of exhibition space and serves as home to more thirty emerging & established artists. The gallery encourages both art lovers as well as four-legged friends to visit. Lucy, gallery canine extraordinaire and RVA's very own "parti poodle" (due to her partially-colored coat), welcomes guests during regular business hours. Here at glave kocen gallery, we thrive on serving our community, creating a space where both artists and patrons feel welcome and appreciated, and pride ourselves on presenting some of RVA's most unique works of art.
Artists include: Josh George, Susan Morosky, James Del Grosso, Greg Osterhaus, Steven Walker, Rodger Bechtold, Steve Hedberg, Matt Lively, Mark Chatterley, Rob Browning, Angie Renfro, Glen Kessler and Ed Trask.
We offer our clients:
• Guidance for private collections: Whether you are taking the first steps toward buying art or are an experienced collector, we can assist in finding the right piece of art.
• Consulting for Corporate Collections: We will help assess your company's needs in an art collection based on your budget, investment, and aesthetic goals by coordinating the right artwork for your environment.
• Delivery and Installation: We are able to deliver and install any work purchased from us to any location in the Greater Richmond area, at no additional charge.
• Crating, Packing, and Shipping: Fees will vary and quotes will be given for your approval for artwork purchased from us that will be delivered outside the Richmond area.
• Framing: We can assist you in selecting the right frame for your artwork, even if you purchased it elsewhere.
• Spatial Planning: We can help you plan and design the placement of artwork for your home or office.
A note about the owners...
Jennifer Glave and BJ Kocen, partners in both business and in life, established glave kocen gallery in 2007 in the heart of Richmond, VA. When they're not working in the gallery, BJ keeps busy writing and performing his own music. He recently released a double album, Old Lake/Searching For Signal, now available on iTunes. You can also find BJ every Sunday from 1-3pm at Stir Crazy Cafe performing a mix of original work, as well as covering a few jams. Jenn enjoys spoiling their poodle Lucy with love and affection, reading crime dramas, as well as traveling when time permits. The couple has poured their passion, heart, and soul into glave kocen gallery, and hopes you'll feel that upon entrance to the space.